We had some minor heart palpitations the other week when Amazon skipped the Kindle during a deluge of product announcements. But have no fear, the company insists that it’s still committed to its hardware roots — the Kindle oversight was due to the fact that the “event was focused on Alexa.” Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes