Amazon has begun the Amazonification of recent acquisition ComiXology, by killing in-app purchases within the popular “Comics” by ComiXology app. This required the actual removal of the original app from the App Store, and the introduction of a new read-only viewer, with the store relocating entirely to the web. Back when Apple introduced a rule forbidding direct linking to outside… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?