Amazon has gained a wallet license in India, Medianama reports, as part of a move that will allow the U.S. e-commerce giant to offer a paying experience with less friction in the country. Currently, Amazon customers must go through two-factor authentication processes for each purchase that they make. That’s in accordance with national law. A wallet license could change things but… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Internet Marketing Agency Ajax Union Hosts March Monthly Business ...
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes