Amazon FreeTime, the subscription service offering kid-friendly books, videos, apps and games, is today rolling out a feature called Discussion Cards that will help parents better understand the content their child is viewing, reading or playing. The feature will be a part of a new Parent Dashboard that will also include activity reports and other insights into how the child has been using… <a href="https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/12/amazon-freetime-gets-a-parent-dashboard-discussion-cards-more/?ncid=rss”>Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- AdWords Enhanced Campaigns: New Features & Benefits
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- MessageMe: A Richer, Faster Messaging App That Quickly Grabs Doodles, Videos & Images