Amazon has just introduced a new feature that lets Twitter users add items to their Amazon carts by including a hashtag within a tweet. After the user connects their Twitter account to Amazon, they can extend their Amazon shopping experience by tweeting a reply to Amazon product links they see on Twitter including the hashtag #AmazonCart — or #AmazonBasket in the UK — to add the product to… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes
- Amazon preparing bid for Barnes and Noble?