Amazon this morning announced a small, but significant change to its “Login with Amazon” service which currently offers an alternate way to sign up for and authenticate with mobile applications on both the Android and iOS platforms. Starting today, Amazon Appstore developers taking advantage of this option on apps designed for Kindle Fire will no longer need to ask their customers to… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure