Amazon announced today it’s expanding its product selection on Prime Now, its one and two-hour delivery service, to now include last-minute holiday gifts with the addition of Amazon Handmade products. For the first time, handcrafted items from local artisans – including things like home décor, jewelry, art, and more – will be available starting today all the way through… Read More
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes