Amazon today reported its results for the company’s first financial quarter of 2014. Amazon reported net sales up 23 percent to $19.74 billion compared to $25.59 billion last quarter and $16.07 billion in the year-ago quarter. Operating income, however, decreased 19% to $146 million in the first quarter, compared with $181 million in first quarter 2013. Ahead of the earnings, analysts… Read More
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- What's up with Apple's down low on Ebay sales?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes