TEL AVIV (MarketWatch) — Rival retailers and groups representing publishers and writers have joined to oppose Amazon.com Inc.'s (NASDAQ:AMZN) request to control certain Web domains, including .author, .book and .read, weekend media reports say.
- Confessions of a PPC Control Freak on Enhanced Campaigns
- The Amazon Power - ShoeMoney Internet Marketing Blog
- Book publishers blast Amazon's plan to control domain names
- How many book sales equal an Amazon bestseller?
- Amazon's Quest for Web Names Draws Foes