Twitter has purchased two real, more-than-a-century-old log cabins to serve as dining areas for its employees inside of its headquarters in the heart of San Francisco. The recently public company has taken dings for its extensive employee-maintenance efforts, but if anything, it seems to be treating those criticisms as a challenge to offer ever-more elaborate perks. Log cabin lunchrooms are… Read More
- Facebook's Riskiest Bet Yet. Can It Uproot A Billion People's Behavior?
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- PopTip Brings Its Instant Twitter Polling And Revamped Dashboard To Brands On Facebook
- In Exchange For Help Juicing Sales, Twitter And LinkedIn's Ads APIs Share The Wealth
- Netflix Gets Social In The U.S. Thanks To Facebook Partnership, After Over A Year Of Lobbying And Lawmaking