When we reported that Apple had acquired Burstly last month, a lot of the attention was focused on TestFlight, the popular mobile app testing platform — and specifically around how it would discontinue support for Android and the wider TestFlight SDK to new users. But it looks like this won’t be the only part of the Burstly business that will be winding down. Read More
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- With Users In Over 83 Countries, Social Discovery Platform At The Pool Wants To Be The Anti-Facebook
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- Early Apple iPhone Developer Prototype Looked More Like An iPad, Had Ethernet And Serial Ports
- Netflix Gets Social In The U.S. Thanks To Facebook Partnership, After Over A Year Of Lobbying And Lawmaking