You weren’t supposed to know about Oath. Not this week, at least. And certainly not under these circumstances. The newly minted and already much maligned poster child of the forthcoming face of Verizon’s Yahoo acquisition was developed in-house as a B2B brand, designed for customer and partner relationships. Read More
- WordPress's Mullenweg Talks About Future of Blogging in a SXSW ...
- It's The End Of The News As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
- Yahoo Does Some Spring Cleaning: Shuts Down Avatars, App Search, Sports IQ, Clues, Updates API And Its BlackBerry App
- Netflix Gets Social In The U.S. Thanks To Facebook Partnership, After Over A Year Of Lobbying And Lawmaking
- Flickr's iOS App Is Still Playing Catch-Up – Here's What It Needs