Executives at Twitter make a lot of money. But it’s not just like they make a lot of money relative to you or me, or compared to lower-level employees within the organization. A couple of executives at Twitter make a lot of money compared to their peers at public companies in general, tech or otherwise. Read More
- WordPress' Matt Mullenweg On Working From Home, Making Money ...
- Last call for Neiman Marcus's eBay store
- Twitter Opens Tweet Archive Access To Users In 12 More Languages, Including Farsi, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Malay and Spanish
- Netflix Gets Social In The U.S. Thanks To Facebook Partnership, After Over A Year Of Lobbying And Lawmaking
- Early Vine Use Sees Video App Rising On iOS While Cinemagram, Viddy, Socialcam All Decline