"Sites running outdated versions of CMS [content management systems] such as WordPress or Joomla are vulnerable to automated or targeted hacks," Segura said. "Just like with Windows computers, hackers can exploit a flaw to gain access to the site and …
- To Improve Conversations, Facebook Will Launch A Reply Feature And Most Active Threads On Pages And Popular Profiles
- Targeted Traffic System - Increase Your Website Traffic
- How to Add Payment Processing to Your Small Business Website
- 1st Page Google Rankings without a Website
- Water, Coffee & More launches new website focused on increasing lead ...