It just takes a little keyword research with the likes of The Google Keyword Tool or even Google itself. What you need to look out for when conducting your search is a decent monthly search volume along with sites you reckon you can outrank.
- 5 Content Marketing Guidelines for Catching the Big Fish
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure
- Wordtracker: Keyword Research, SEO Analysis & Link Building Tools
- WaPo's blogging quota isn't unreasonable, but it could be bad for content
- Creating content that attract links (with examples)