From our 2015 Local SEO Industry survey, we found that an SEO handles 14 clients on average, with more than 20 percent of SEOs handling more than 31 clients. Certainly the traditional role of an SEO has changed over the years and will continue to do so.
- Facebook Adds More Verbs To Open Graph Actions, You Can Now ‘Do’ More Stuff Through Partner Apps
- Local Market Fusion To Offer Internet Marketing Expert Services To Local Businesses ...
- Posse Raises $500K More For A Local Discovery App That Lets Users Build “Playlists” Of Favorite Shops, Now Live In The U.S.
- Kindle Publishing - Self-Publishers Can Get More Exposure
- Outsourcing plan divides trustees